Sunday, January 23, 2011

PART 2 OF 32

I am Saphire Jones. "Whats a Gem fin?" I asked. " Gemafin is the land of GEM Gem Emerald Mark, of the mark generations. Your names?" She asked "Umm im Saphire and thats Jade." A look of excitment and terror flashed accros her face. " GEM DEAR COME GEM!!!!" She hollered. A beautirull woman appeared iin a long glowing blue dress that looked somewhat like a cut gem. "EMERALD dont call me when im off- Hello new ones-" " Gem its them Jaedues and Saphirethan!!"Emerald interupted. " Mind my manners but the family of Jaedues wonders if it is-" She looked at Jade. "-gasp- ALL HALE JAEDUES OF THE GODS!" She ran over to Jade" Dear you are equal to Zues." She looked around and saw everyone looking at her." WELL GOOD JAEDUES PEOPLE!!! GET HER COMFERTABLE!! NOW!""Saphire give me the mike!" Back to the Jade any way, so after she said that every one got me grapes and green things. I tasted the grapes and than wondered aloud "How do they know i like grapes?" " Jaedues everyone knows that." Said a tall beautifull woman standing with 70 others like her. They had black hair and they all had jade green eyes. Like me. Almost the EXZACT same. "We are one millionth of the House Of Jaedues.Or you." I gasped. I had a house? " Can i see my house?" Saphire asked " NO." Bellowed Gem her dress turned a redish shade of onyx. She was scary. " Saphire was an evil god level with Kronos.Kronos the TITAN. You have no house you have minions." Saphire smiled knowingly " Well do i get to see other-"NONONO!!!" Gem bellowed even angrier."She can convince anyone to do anything- excepting you Gem and your husband..." said the girl who looked like me " Im Lime G. This is B.B G. this is D.G. This is J.D and that is..." She went on and on.When she finnaly fineshed i smiled and said "were do i sleep?" She brought me to a room full of Furniture and grand paintings i shook my head. She brought me to a small cottage stuffed with people and sleeping bags " Yes." i said. I sat down pulled up the sleeping bag and went to sleep.














                               

No comments:

Post a Comment