Thursday, January 27, 2011

SONG BREAKKKKKKKKKKK

I hate when you smile at me
And pretend that its all right
When you do every thing without me
Makes me feel like im not right
like im upsetting the balance
like im vending the wrong snacks
 ooh the wrong snacks
I know im the misfit of all of you
 but its still not cool
Im not belonging here no im not belonging
with you we all know that you all hate me
 theres no pretending
 i can face the truth
well im not a baby
And im not small
I can face it
im sronger
i aint a baby anymore
i know you dont love me
well i love you
And ill love you
But you could never love me
I have a heart
if you had one too
i couldnt embarres you
you know im not
embarressed to be with you
*spoken No no i never was
but you have always hated me!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS MY FAULT
yes yes even when you sayed i dont belong i know youll never love me

No comments:

Post a Comment