Sunday, January 23, 2011

STORY TIME!!!! (Part 1 of 32)

So lucky for you I've decided to make a story. Here. On Blogger. i do have pics. but ill download them later. Ok? Ok. So its called:         Gems
              I am Jade Jenos. I walked down the hallway and into classroom H3C5. ... H3 means hallway three.. C5 must mean classroom five ...  I ponder other meanings while Mr. Plannjan ( he's from India ) called out partners for the Concord James High schools once-a-year field trip. He called out " Mr. James Hools with Mr. Tyler Fannigan" He paused" ... and the last pair is Saphire Jones and Miss. Jade Jenos." Great I thought Stuck with little miss perfect. She looked at me and waved . I glared back. She only ever sees the good in people. Huh... like i said... Little. Miss. PERFECT. So as we walk down the hall with our buddys I look at Saphire. Hum why hasn't Tye asked her out??? Tye Fannigan is the HOTTEST boy in possibly the world!!! So I look at Tye and he smiles at Saphire. He looks at James and points to Saphire. James nods. He points at Misty  who is standing next to me and Saphire. James nods and runs over to Misty. Misty Fannigan is my best friend. She looks at me and smiles knowingly and looks at James he whispers something in her ear and she blurts out " Well DUH I know that Tye is my brother for Gods sakes James!!!!" Tye comes over and says something to Misty. "Do it NOW Tye OR ELSE!!!" I start to get nervous, when she thretans someone it IS serious. Tye walks over to me ( Tye and I are friends BTW) "Hey Jade." He says. "Hi Tye." I reply " So-"" EVERYONE TIME TO GET ON THE BUS!!!!" Mr. Plannjan yells. We all go silent. Tye walks back to his buddy. Misty walks to hers. Its me and Saphire. "Hi" Saphire says in a voice that would make kittens look ugly. " Hi" I grumble. We get on the bus and sit down i choose window seat so i dont have to look at Saphire " Jade I know we dont know each other so-" I cut her off " No im just kinda tired and it takes like, three hours to get to the museum." I say "Oh- Ok" she says. I give in to sleep and i wake up just as we arraive. Uncanny. We go into the museum and as always i head straight toward the Gem/Presious rock section.  Suprisingly so does Saphire... Jade and Saphire (the gems) are next to each other we stand there and stare into the gems suddenly they start to glow. There is no glass protecting it that way you can see how it feels. I touch it at the same time Saphire touches hers.  I feel powerfull i feel like, like, pointing at something to make it dissapear and i do- but nothing happens I look around all of a sudden im in another world- and people are staring at us. One person says " Welcome to Gemafin."

No comments:

Post a Comment